Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Review #RimmelMe

Hi loves!

I have heard a lot about this Foundation by Rimmel London Match Perfection and I so wanted to try it out.
It's just a perfect foundation for everyday use, and not to forget that this foundation is just so affordable.
   New Match Perfection Foundation comes in an extensive palette of 6 shades ranging from fair to medium/dark. These are divided into cool, warm & neutral undertones, so selecting a skin-true fit couldn’t be simpler and easier.

Rimmel London Match Perfection - 300 Sand  

Much like most foundations of drugstore foundations this has been formulated to adapt to your skin tone and has been enhanced with Blue Sapphire fragments to induce an illuminating glow.
The bottle has been packaged very well by Rimmel - a glass bottle that has a built in pump which is just so easy to use and whole lot of product doesn't get wasted.For reference the shade I have featured in this blog post is 300 Sand. This foundation just was so easy to blend it what so ever.

Swatch

This shade just matches perfectly with my skin color. I felt that like most of the foundation it didn't crease on me or let me down. Plus it didn't leave my face oily looking even after so many hours.Formula wise this is not like other foundations at first it has a slight thicker texture but when applied on your face it blends in well with my stippling brush which I got in my Glambox or you can also use a damp beauty blender of your choice.

The foundation doesn't give a full coverage but is does cover minor blemishes, redness and other little imperfections such as light scarring.
I can't comment on how this foundation will preform on dry skin but on normal-oily it does sit well, wears for around 7 hours without a primer and doesn't settle into pores/lines.
Leaves your skin natural looking and is perfect for daily use.
This is definitely a must buy if you want a foundation for combination to oily skin tone or if you are looking for a very light weight foundation this is the one for you.




Price:  AED 62

Point of Sales:  Boots, Lifestyle, Max and Carrefour

Much love Faiza

Popular Posts