Olor Pakistan New Range of Deodorants ~ Review

 Hi Loves!

Spring is just around the corner and so many of us opt for good long lasting deodorants and I love keeping deodorants with me in my bag . Recently Olor Pakistan has launched their 3 amazing deodorants and I can't wait to start my review on them.




   ~  From Left to Right ~

Olor Pakistan's Deodorant in Glamorous Gold with notes of  Lilac & Amber
Olor Pakistan's Deodorant in Rosy Raspberry with notes of  Raspberry & Vanilla
Olor Pakistan's Deodorant in Vibrant Violet with notes of  Iris & Black Current

I absolutely love these deodorant's they not only have such fresh and florally scent to it as well as the fact that they are long lasting. Even the packaging is so amazing with all that vibrant colors and these deodorant's are easy to carry around or you can pop them in your bag.

Olor Pakistan's Deodorants are 24 hour active one's and I must say that they have impressed me with their high quality of deodorant's which they have come up with. These deodorant's are really affordable. They have made and formularized these with very light gas which is not hazardous to the Ozone layer plus I usually like to see the content of the deodorants before I buy them to see if they are not harming our ozone layer. The notes of each and every one of these is just spot on.

when sprayed they don't leave that white mark's and neither do they stain clothes. These definitely have that power of ultimate freshness leaving you feeling fresh all day long.

You have to try these if you haven't for me I am just hooked on to the Raspberry and Vanilla.
The deodorant has this subtle yet fresh fragrance to it. The notes of the raspberry are not over powering and the vanilla gives the feeling of warmth.


Price: 195/-
Point Of Sale : In all hyper and super markets across Pakistan.

Don't forget to get these for yourselves or gift them to your loved ones!

Much Love Faiza ♡

Popular Posts