Natural White Miracle Fairness BB Cream Ft. OLAY (Review and Swatches)


Hi Pretty ladies!

I am back with another Face product review. As you all know that we ladies love to try out new BB Creams and this one is definitely a must have.


Olay always comes up with amazing products that tend to leave you with the flawless skin,even the name 'Miracle Fairness' says it all.

         This BB Cream is really moisturizing plus it has a touch of Maxfactor Foundation in a fairness Perfecting Complex.The fact that the formula itself is really light in texture which helps in easy absorption whilst it doesn't clog the pores.Here is a Swatch before and after belnding:

Before Blending
        The color totally matched my skin color and it really blended in very well as you can see in the picture down below.

After Blending

It instantly brightness up my skin Color and even's out my skin tone.Not to forget it defintely hydrated my skin 24 hours leaving my skin smooth and Soft.The best thing out this is that it has SPF 15 that is just Perfect for summer time.

Have you tried this amazing BB Cream?

Retail Price: 29 Aed



Popular Posts