Herbline Essentials Intensive Age Defence Cream Review

Hello Pretty ladies!

I have been busy with my toddler as he has just started school and has kept me busy since but finally I am back with another review about the best skincare brand that I have tried out lately
And I have instantly fallen in love with it.



The Herbline Essentials Intensive Age Defence Age Cream is definitely a must have for people who want to hydrate their skin and delay the aging plus the process of wrinkles as well as fine lines.

The best thing about their products is that it's 100% natural and made in UAE. I have used this products for at least 5 months before reviewing so did my mother and the results are just amazing.

The cream didn't make my skin oily and has really helped it to hydrate and moisturize plus it also helps skin to repair and rebuilt collagen.



This cream is for all skin types it is a rich luxurious cream that acts and stimulates the skin cells in the body by creating a natural peptide to repair collagen.It has Olive oil containing four major antioxidants allowing it to work as a Cleanser, moisturizer and protector of skin.

Vitamin A and Vitamin E accounting for anti-aging benefits by helping restore skin elasticity.Not to forget it is Paraben and Paraffin Free.I usually apply it before going to bed with a slight pressure of my finger tips.

It's a must have Intensive Anti-aging Cream

Do share your reviews.


Love Faiza ♡


Price: 380 Aed
Point of Sale: All Pharmacies in UAE.






Popular Posts