Masterpiece MAX Mascara Review Ft. Maxfactor

Hi there ladies!

Hope you all are doing great!

I am back with another review and let me tell you I am absolutely hooked on to this mascara it's like my everyday go to mascara.

Maxfactor always comes up with some of the amazing makeup products and this mascara is just bomb.com
I love big, bright and bold eye makeup and this mascara really helps me to achieve that kind of look.

Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara

This Maxfactor Masterpiece MAX Mascara comes in a long pen type packaging. And I love the combination of black and gold in it ♡.
The bristles are short but strong and it comes in two variants waterproof and other one is normal one.It's really easy to apply.

It doesn't smudge unlike other mascara and lasts for hours. I usually like to remove it with oil based makeup remover and it comes off really easily. It doesn't clump and dries off in couple of seconds. With one swipe of the high tech IFX brush gives chic and cat walk finish in seconds.

It is definitely a must have Maxfactor Masterpiece MAX mascara for daily use.It really volumizes the eyelashes leaving you with fuller lashes plus it's perfect for people you have sensitive eyes or who wear contact lenses.

#IAmTransformed


Love Faiza ♡


Price: 53 Aed
Point of Sale: Lifestyle,Boots
                           and other beauty stores.




Popular Posts