RIMMEL’S 9-in-1 Skin Awakening Super Makeup (BB Cream)

Hi there ladies!

I am here with another beauty review and this time I am going to review Rimmel's New BB cream.
It comes in two different shades one is 001 light and the other one is 002 medium. 

As I am a wheatish skin colored the medium one suited my skin perfectly. 

       This Product claims to do the following to your skin:
  1. Primes
  2. Smoothes
  3. Conceals
  4. Help minimize the appearance of pores
  5. Provides natural looking coverage
  6. Moisturizes for 24 hours
  7. Awakens tired skin
  8. Brightens the Skin with Vitamin C complex and 
  9. Gives a radiant finish.

    when applied the BB cream

    After blending 


      I just loved the way it glided on to my skin and it really evened out my skin color.I really felt it
moisturized my skin as well as it had a sweet fragrance to it which I absolutely loved .
It is just perfect to apply when going out with friends or just a casual meet-up as it gives a perfect finish to your skin.You can use a flat kabuki brush, a beauty blender or even your hands to apply BB cream on to your face.
                         
             Retail Price: 39AED

                 Point of Sale: Lifestyle, Max, Boots and Carrefour

Popular Posts