RIMMEL POVOCALIPS 16 HR KISS PROOF LIP COLOR

Hi there lovelies!

I am back with another beauty review and this time around it's all about Rimmel London.
Rimmel has recently introduced their new lip collection which is called Rimmel Povocalips 
it comes in 8 gorgeous shades an exclusive two-step lip colour for a kiss-proof, trouble proof pout which lasts for 16 hours.


  I was pleased to receive this beautiful shade in a mauve/rose tone 200.I'LL CALL YOU and I am totally in love with it. Step 1, I applied the lustrous lip color which was slightly runny in texture which helped in smooth application plus light and I felt that it hydrated my lips then for step 2, was the glossy top coat which made my lips look even more glamorous and shiny plus it locked in the moisture.

The swatch was slightly darker in color which i loved than the packaging.
Rimmel Povocalips:I'LL CALL YOU 

The Swatch
      The glossy top coat can be reapplied throughout the day and it really helps to keep the lips
   moisturized and hydrated.

   Retail Price:    AED47
   Point of Sale: Carrefour, Lifestyle, Max and Boots
                            
                                       Have you tried Rimmel Povocalips Yet?











Popular Posts