Lush Dark Angels Facial Cleanser Review

Hi lovelies!

The weather here in UAE is definitely warming up and my skin is acting up crazy.I have been trying out new skin care products as I have combination to oily skin because of the weather here my T-zone area tends to get really oily.





Lush Dark Angels is a must have facial cleanser for people who tend to have oily skin.I wish I had tried it before.This cleanser has made my skin really smooth and soft  and it evened out my skin tone and cleared up any small blemishes almost immediately.The fact that Lush products are against animal testing I would definitely purchase this jar when I am done with it. 

The main ingredient is Rhassoul mud which is known to be good for the skin, helping to condition the pores and reduce oiliness. The next ingredient, and perhaps the most prominent one, is charcoal, which has been added due to it's absorbency. Black sugar acts as a natural exfoliant,helping to remove dead skin cells, and perhaps adds a sweetness which takes away from the harshness of the charcoal scent.






Take a small amount of cleanser in your hand and slowly add water,make it into a form of paste.Then gently apply it on to your face,with the tips of your fingers gently rub and exfoliate your face.Then take a damp wash cloth and remove it all off.You will instantly feel the difference as it removes the dirt layer that has been accumulated on your face. 

Ingredients:
Rhassoul Mud, Organic Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Glycerine, Powdered Charcoal, Black Sugar, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Perfume, *Linalool, Sandalwood Oil, Rosewood Oil.

Price: AED73 / 100g


*Thank you Lush for sending in this product*

Popular Posts