Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cleansing System First Impression Review and Urban Veda – Purifying Hydrating Toner & Purifying

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cleansing System First Impression Review:
So lately I have been trying out the new Olay Micro-Sculpting Super Cleansing System and I am absolutely loving it.


I got mine from local hyper market as I have heard so much about it that it is a dupe for Clarisonic mia 2.As I have not tried it I have no idea about it but it retails around AED 700 and it available at Sephora Dubai.

I would really love to try out the Clarisonic Mia as it has always been on my list. Olay always comes up with some amazing products so I had to try it out. As I have Combination to Oily skin and as a mother it is really difficult to go to a saloon and get pampered.

The box comes with a Device, a small Olay cleanser (a sample size), an attachment head and two batteries. I really wish it was a rechargeable device but I guess the batteries will last at least a month what it claims~
*Cleanses up to 4x better than cleanser alone.
*Gently exfoliates
*Prepares the skin for your anti-aging routine up to a 30% increase in absorption of anti- aging products
*1st use skin is instantly cleaner, feels fresher 
*Skin texture is improved and smoother
*After one month skin noticeably looks healthier 

How it's works~
It has 2 speeds so you can switch to either one you like.

Water resistant for use in the shower, but not waterproof so don't leave it in a spot where it will constantly get wet when showering.

The bristles are really soft and it really helps to deep cleanse which I love.

Wet your face, the brush and apply cleanser to your face then turn on and gently scrub away for about 60 seconds.

I have tried the cleanser it comes with it is really good.
So at the moment starting out with it I am using it every week as I feel my skin gets a bit dry. I especially like it when I have worn quite a full face of makeup as it really helps to scrub off all traces of makeup.

I would definitely recommend this as it helps deep cleanse your skin as its difficult to do with your hands plus people who have problem with uneven skin texture.

·        Retail price: 138 Dhs
      Replacement heads: 33 Dhs

I'm excited to see how it's helps with skin texture, pores, and blackheads.
  
Urban Veda – Purifying Hydrating Toner:
After cleansing my face I applied the Urban Veda Purifying Hydrating toner. Purifying Hydrating Toner is a translucent very pale green liquid, the ingredients include aloe vera, witch hazel and neem (a vegetable ingredient pressed from the fruits and seeds of an evergreen Indian tree).


The witch hazel is a natural astringent which means that it helps to stop the skin producing as much oil. It had a very strong fragrance to it while applying it on my face.

The toner should be applied on a cotton pad and gently wiped over the face, it can be used morning and night. It has a minty fresh fragrance with a herby undertone and feels really refreshing on the skin. I could feel my skin clearing out and it helped even out my skin tone.
Retail Price Starts at 75 Dhs.

Popular Posts