NYX Angel Veil Primer

Hi Ladies!
i am back with another beauty product review and  it is the NYX Angel Veil Primer it's been out in market for quiet a long time and i have been using it a lot lately.I am totally loving this product.

NYX Angel Veil Primer
I use it under my Max Factor foundation and as an eye shadow primer.And amazingly my makeup stays put for hours.The best thing about this product is that it has minimized my skin pores as i have combination to oily skin as well as it has smoothen out my skin for easy makeup application.I aso apply it underneath my eyes before applying my NYX concealer. 
Swatch
Here is a swatch of the primer its white in color but once applied it just blends into your skin.It has a very "fluid" texture, so shaking the tube before every use is a must.Its a must have.I got mine from Lifestyle.It's a must have beauty product.
*Retail Price:70 Dhs
*Honest Rating:4.3/5

Popular Posts