IZIL Golden Glow Face Mask Review

Hi there ladies!
I am back with another skincare review and let me tell you that you will absolutely fall in love with this product once you try it the way I have. I would really thank TishTash-Marketing for sending in this amazing product.
One of the best face masks I have ever tried!
It is a highly effective natural cosmetic brand, made in Morocco and these  products are made from organically certified highest quality Argan Oil, together with other natural, pure and rare ingredients. Here is their website if you want to know more about their products.
                                  
                                                    Website: http://www.izilbeauty.com/


The Golden Glow Face Mask:
This Mask has all natural and pure ingredients which includes honey, Saffron and Argan oil. Plus it is 100% Natural which means it has no Paraben, no Synthetic colors, no Fragrance and no Preservative’s. This face mask really helps to hydrate your skin gives it radiance and glow.



                                                                                                       
 The face mask is really easy to apply. I applied it after doing my night skin care routine and left it for 20 minutes and washed my face. I could instantly feel a great difference in my skin. My skin felt really soft and hydrated. There were no more dry patches on my skin. My skin really feels good even after 3 hours. It is definitely a must have mask to give a little treat to your skin once in a week.
Retail Price: AED 140

Popular Posts