Weekend Diary at Tayto Safa Gold Mall - Review ♡


Hi Everyone!

Lately I have been away from my blog as my little munchkins have kept me busy but now I am kinda back. Last weekend I had a chance to try out the yummilicious food at Tayto's newly launched place on the 7th floor of Safa Gold Mall in the heart of captial of Pakistan Islamabad.

As soon as I entered I was warmly welcomed by their amazing staff and were made seated.
Then a menu card was given to us.It was difficult to choose from all the tempting menu we were given.

The whole place had a great ambiance plus it was really warm and cozy atmosphere.
I ordered their Juicy Mississippi Supreme grilled chicken steak with side of steamed veggies  
( Broccoli, carrots and capsicum ) and fries or rice.

So, I ended up ordering the rice.After waiting for almost 15 minutes our food arrived.
It was worth the wait with the lovely cucumber garnishing . The sad part was the drink was not included in the meal :(.


Mississippi Supreme



I just couldn't resist eating the amazing food made with love and care.The sauce was just oh-so-good and the steak just melted in my mouth.The sauce was just heavenly in short I would highly recommend the food.It was around 725/- Pkr and worth every penny.








The other tempting burgers we ordered were the Californian Crispy chicken which was around 589/- and so was the Pacific Fish Fillet with drinks off course.The burgers were extremely juicy and well made.It had the right amount of sauce and were made to perfection.
The garlic mayo sauce was just ozzing out of the burgers ❤

Californian Crispy Chicken

Pacific Fish Fillet
 The best thing I liked about Tayto was that they had a TV screen on which we could see their kitchen live.The place was spotless and hygienically very clean.
The only thing I didn't like was that the place was slightly congested so was the seating place.
But overall I would definitely recommend you to check out their place.You wont be disappointed.

Rating: ♡♡♡♡♡


Have you tried any of the delicious goodness from Tayto?

Much love Faiza! ♡

Popular Posts