Review on The Skin Republic Facemask for Spots + Blemish!

Hi ladies!

As you all know winter's are finally here and so is the festive season.
My skin usually acts up crazy! and it gets really dry and flaky. Being a mom of two kids it is getting really difficult for me to go to salons and have some me time.

Usually on weekends I spend some time on myself.
 I have heard so much about "The Skin Republic Masks" so I decided to try them out.

About Skin Republic  :
Skin Republic is a scientifically formulated, dermatologist tested hypo-allergenic range combining the latest advances in skin care with nature’s restorative properties. Skin Republic’s full range of 14 products focuses on skin care for the face, under the eyes, neck and décolletage, hands and feet. Concentrated nutrient rich ingredients nourish, rejuvenate and hydrate, helping you to maintain healthy looking glowing skin. The Skin Republic range is cruelty free and not tested on animals.
We are continually testing and researching the latest ingredients in skin care to develop new and innovative products.


I was really excited to try out this mask. The packaging is really attractive.The mask comes with a clear serum on a cotton fibre sheet.
It was really easy to apply on the face.I kept it on my face for 20 minutes as per the instruction. After that I took it off and gently massaged the left over serum from the mask on my face and neck. I felt it helped my spots and blemishes they had amazingly lightened. My skin felt really hydrated and the pores where more refined.

The Facemask helps cleanse the skin’s pores, clear spots and aids in preventing future breakouts with Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid. Witch Hazel helps tighten pores and stabilises the barrier function of the skin. These ingredients remove pore-clogging oil, control shine and reduce redness without over drying, helping to maintain a healthy and clear complexion.


This mask is just perfect for ladies who are working and they hardly get time to get pampered at the salons. I would definitely recommend them to use it at least twice a month to get that glowing skin.The mask is also perfect for when you are travelling

                                                         PRICE: 25 Aed
QUANTITY: 25ml (face mask)
AVAILABILITY: Boots pharmacies across UAE.

Popular Posts