L'Oréal Paris Elvive's Extraordinary Hair Oil Review:

Do you like to try out new hair care products? Then this is definitely a must have brand for hair care products.

    I am a huge fan of L'Oréal Paris products from skin care to makeup and hair care products. L'Oréal always seems to surprise with their new products. lately I have gotten my hair colored and because of all the chemicals my hair have become really dry. Lately I have also been straightening my hair more often because of that my hair have been effected a lot.

       L'Oréal Paris was kind enough to send me a box filled with their L'Oréal Elvive's Extraordinary Hair Oil Collection.

The box have 3 amazing products with a beautiful statement headpiece by Aura headpiece's which I absolutely had fallen in love with at the very first sight.


L'Oréal Elvive's Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner:


Most Shampoo's for dry hair are usually heavy on your hair but I really love the fact that this shampoo really gave life back to my hair. It really moisturized my hair leaving it really silky and shiny. Plus due to very dry hair they were really difficult to manage but now I can easily manage them and recreate some amazing hairstyles which I love.


I am definitely impressed by the range the shampoo has a floral scent  with some Woody tones. When used it gives that subtle floral fragrance to your hair but it's not that overpowering to clashe with your daily perfume. After I washed my hair and used the conditioner it made my hair feeling even more moisturized and made them even more shiny, feeling light.

L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Replacement:


 The Elvive Extraordinary Oil Replacement is a hair cream that has Oleo-Keratin and Argan oil that deeply nourish the hair and make it healthier, smoother, and shinier. It can be used before, during, and after shampoo.This product has made my hair feel really soft.
I usually like to apply it after I shampoo my hair. It has definitely made my hair less frizzy and dry.
This will probably work best when used with the other Elvive Extraordinary Oil products.


Retail Price
L’Oreál Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil shampoo  400ml– AED 18
      L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil conditioner 400ml – AED 21
L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil replacement – AED 19.5

Love Faiza ♡..




Popular Posts