L’Oréal Color Riche Lipsticks: Swatches and Review

Hi there Ladies!


Sorry for being away from the blog as you all know I have been blessed with a little Princess on 10th of October and since then she has kept me busy.


But now I am back with a review.


It's just so hard to believe that L’Oréal has just celebrated their 30th “birthday” of 
L’Oréal’s Color Riche Lipsticks and I am just completely hooked on them.The colors are just beyond amazing as L’Oréal’always comes up with even better and their formula seems to get even better.
I was lucky enough that these where sent to me by L’Oréal Middle East

From Left to Right :
  • COLOR RICHE MATT 227  ‘HYPE’
  • COLOR RICHE  631  ‘NUIT BLANCHE’
  • COLOR RICHE 431 ‘FUCHSIA DECLARATION’
  • COLOR RICHE MATT 144 ‘OUHLALA’






Beautiful aren't they? The packaging is just so classy and I was just so eager to swatch them but at the same time they looked so pretty that I didn't wanted to spoil them.
Below are 4 of the shades from their 2015 collection which includes 2 Matt shades.


 HYPE:

Hype is a beautiful Matt coral/orange color, which is perfect for every occasion. It is a bright and sweet color. The case is gold, which looks quite luxury. The lipsticks are definitely creamy and keep your lips hydrated.

 
 

 NUIT BLANCHE:

This is a perfect nude shade and it glided on easily on my lips.The Color is a must have, with a slight sheer to it.It kept my lips hydrated plus it was really creamy and lasted for upto 5 hours.




FUCHSIA DECLARATION :

This is another frost finish but thankfully, does not have any glitter chunks in it. It’s not as sheer , but not as opaque as I thought it would be. This shade is perfect for adding a bit of colour to your lips for daily use, or can be built up to create a more intense look.I also added a bit on gloss on top which was just perfect.




OUHLALA :

Firstly I just love the name as it's quiet flirty.The shade is bright pink with purple undertone and I love the fact that it's Matte and it's super pigmented than the above shades.Even after so many hours it was still on my lips.Just love this Color.



I am just in love with this collection will defintely buy some deep shades for winter.The formula is just awesome and super creamy, pigmented and it has a long lasting power to stay put.My lips felt really moisturized.I am just a sucker of classy gold packaging and this packaging wins my heart.

You can find all the shades these at your local drugstore.

L’Oréal Color Riche Lipsticks  :
UAE Dirhams (AED) 75

Popular Posts