Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Review & Swatches

Hi Pretty ladies!

     I am back with another beauty product this time and this review is all about lipsticks.Revlon has recently launched their new Ultra HD lipsticks with 14 different shades.Each shade is so unique and just perfect for all occasions. Definitely a must have for this coming Eid.


Revlon Middle East was kind enough to send me 3 of the shades and I was really excited to try them out.
The Sleek packaging and the transparent cap itself makes the lipstick look classy.

At first when I tried it I found the texture really silicon-y and each lipstick had a different scent to it.
When I applied it for the first time I found the lipstick to be very opaque apart from the red one (Gladiolus). But I was very intrigued by the fact that the lipstick stayed put all day.The lipstick itself has a slight sheen to it which I really liked apart

Below are the swatches including the names of the 
REVLON Ultra HD Lipsticks :


Advantages / benefits / main components:• provide high-resolution, non-wax gel technique of Revlon real purity of colors without a sense of heaviness• Net gel base allows the application of consistent and softer compared with the traditional red lips• sense of lack of weight• Complete coverage of the colors of the once• irresistible aroma of vanilla whipped cream and mango
Sale price: 52 AED

Where you can find them : Lifestyle and Beauty Bay; Potts; Carrefour (City Centre Mall of the Emirates);  Debenhams; Max Retail; Avenue; Top Knott peace Studio; Live Group; Ambassador group.


Tried them?
Do share your thoughts!

Popular Posts