New! RIMMEL LONDON Wonder'lash with Argan Oil Mascara Review

Hi there lovelies!

Lately I have been trying out some new beauty products and have been dying to try out the New RIMMEL mascara which has been recently launched.This mascara is just bomb.com as it has Argan oil in it which really helps nourish the eyelashes.

Thanks to RIMMEL LONDON ARABIA for sending this in.I am totally loving this new mascara and the formula itself is really amazing.




 I am totally in love with this mascara, it comes in a cute curved copper/bronze tube - I love the fact that Rimmel always tries to make their mascara packaging completely different to the last, this looks like nothing else in their range.

 Love the brush,the bristles are really soft and it easily bends in I am definitely a fan of thick, bushy brushes - as I have really big eyes so bushy, fluffy brushes just work out well for me.
After the first application I really felt a huge difference my lashes felt really soft and volumized.


Using brushes like these are really easy and get evenly coat plus it didn't clump my lashes and evenly coated my lashes.
My lashes still feel light and soft and along with my eyelash curlers this gives me a fab everyday look! (and it's easy to get off too!).

Have you tried it? Do share your reviews?

 

Popular Posts