The Burger Co.:Tried and tested


Hi guys! It's Thursday and the weather is super cold here in the heart of Pakistan, which is the capital city Islamabad. A few days back I had something which has just intrigued my taste buds that I can’t get over the food coma I went into.
Finally, I sat down to write my honest opinion of the organic burger I recently tried. Let me warn you that the picture’s and the description just might make you drool. The weekend is right around the corner and I would highly recommend that you guys should definitely try their burgers and fries out. Without wasting any more minute let me head over to the review.

Story of The Burger Co :

The Burger Co. is a home based Burger joint that caters all sorts of burgers and fries, which are made with perfection and love,that makes them the best in twin cities. Their-mission is to give customer fresh, high quality food and provide best service.They like to keep it simple to bring quality for the customer at the burger Co.
I asked the owner how did they start this venture so this is what they has to say "Okay so the history is that there are two owners of TBC one is Saad and the other Talha. They used to make burgers for themselves and just enjoy them so another friend Umair on one weekend came to visit them and he had their burger he took a snap of the Burger and uploaded it to his snapchat story many people asked him about the burger and then on special orders they started making burgers on the weekends for 3,4 people everyday. The feedback was overwhelming so they thought to start their venture of The Burger Co".

All About Burger’s:

They offer TBC Signature which I have fallen head over heels with, El Clasico, Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich and Ultimate Fried Chicken Sandwich. You can add different ingredients to your burgers according to your taste and need. They are home-made organic burger’s made with fresh ingredients that makes your taste buds tickle. The best part is that you can order your burgers whilst at the comfort of your home how awesome is that!





The Packaging:

The food came in a brown paper bag which had a generous amount of fries, a well packaged burger and a small container of ketchup. The packaging of the burger made all the juices kept sealed in well and it kept it moist as well as the beef patty a still juicy. Overall I really liked how it was packaged.



The Quality and Ingredient’s:

The beef patty was made with great quality products and all the spices were on point. Their burgers are made with all natural, home-made fresh ingredients which makes them the best in twin cities. I have never tried pickle in any burger so this was a thumbs up for me and the TBC Sauce just added that extra boast to the whole burger. The beef patty was buttery- soft meat and the cheese was oozing out. In short it’s a must have burger if you haven’t tried this one out you are surely missing on something great.



You can follow them on  facebook here.


Popular Posts