🍃Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer Review, Swatches, Photos🍃

                 
Hey guys~
 I have been wanting to try out a new concelar for quiet a while now currently I am using the L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer and have heard mixed reviews on this one.To be quiet honest I was really intrigued to buy this one but I was bummed when I found out that I had to buy it online as it's difficult to find this one in any beauty store in Pakistan.



I was lucky enough to find this amazing online facebook makeup page by the name of  Shopholic other pages were selling it way too expensive.The page is authentic and the lady behind the page is really sweet.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup usually comes in 6 different shades you can choose from, fair, light, medium, honey, neutralizer, and brightener. The colour I got is in the shade light/Pale which is slightly lighter than my skin tone. The concealer has  round sponge tip and you turn and click the head of the applicator to get the product out. I think about 3-4 clicks to the left is about enough to cover around my eyes. The texture is creamy, it’s very lightweight and is easily bendable.I usually like to use my finger tips to blend the concelar for equal coverage.





I really like the packaging, the concealer comes with a puff soft little fluffy piece of dense cotton-like fiber which  can be saturated with the concealer by twisting. The formula to me was just amazing it wasn't too runny or neither it was thick. It really help brighten up my under eye bags and also hides a lot of my puffiness. This concealer is perfect for all skin types and the product really glided on to my skin effortlessly.The formula kept my under eye area quiet hydrated and moisturized.




I usually like to slightly dust some setting powder so that the concealer sets in nicely . The active ingredients that make this a treatment concealer is the goji berry extract and haloxyl. Goji berry extract is a natural antioxidant and anti-aging ingredient. Haloxyl absorbs and eliminates colored blood pigments in the skin that are responsible for dark circles under the eyes. This concealer will not only cover the dark circles but treat the problem over time. I’ve only been using for about half a week so I can’t really see the treatment results but so far it has been doing a great job covering my dark circles and brightening my eye area.I would definitely repurchase this concelar if I ever ran out of this one.

                            Price : 1250  
                              Rate: 4.5 /5

              Hope you found my review helpful!
                    
                      ~   Much Love Faiza ♡  ~

Popular Posts