πŸƒ Masarrat Misbah Makeup Haul πŸƒ


Talking about my new haul which includes two amazing products from Masarrat Misbah , she is one of the pioneers of makeup artistry in Pakistan, launched her cosmetics line with HALAL Certified being the unique selling point. Well what do you know ladies, we have our very own halal makeup products in Pakistan now how amazing is that.




Lets just jump on to the review shall we?
So I have totally fallen head over heels with the formula and overall packaging of their line is just a basic black with white that just looks like a high end products.

πŸƒLIP GLOSSπŸƒ



Features:

- I am absolutely in love with the packaging, it comes in a sleek tube bottle with a sponge applicator
- I got the shade Tango
- Long lasting (compared to most glosses)
- It stayed put all day long , I only had to reapply it once.
-Hydrating and glides on to the lips easily.
- Sheer yet buildable , loved the final look of it.
- Unlike other lip glosses I am just in love with it's formula.
- I hope they come up with more shades, for now it comes in 3 different shades.


-The Packaging for the Lip Gloss-



-The easy to apply applicator-

Below is the swatch of this beautiful shade in Tango :

-How beautiful is this shade-

-Swatches of all of the Lip glosses-

πŸƒEye VarnishπŸƒ



Features:
- It comes in 16 shades , the one I got is in the shade Velvet Sheen.
-The color pay off is amazing.
-Everything about the packaging is just love.
-The shade it self is a basic white with a perfect amount of shimmer to it that goes well with all the eye looks.
-You can even use it for the inner corner of your eye to give that Pop of color to you whole look.
-I even used it on top of my lip color to give the sheer glow to my lips.


-Swatch of the Velvet Sheen-



Price:
Masarrat Misbah Lip Gloss : Rs/- 680
Masarrat Misbah Eye Varnish : Rs/- 470

Point of Sale: 
On all leading Makeup stores and Online at 
http://www.masarratmakeup.com/

There is also a sale deal's going on their website please do check it out.



I hope you found my review helpful.
~ Much love Faiza ♡ ~

Popular Posts