~ Elizabeth Arden: Miranda Kerr, Get The Look - 2016 Met Gala, Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology ~

Miranda Kerr

2016 Met Gala, Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology Celebrity Makeup Artist, Lisa Storey
“To complement Miranda’s structured and dramatic Louis Vuitton two piece set, I went for a classic, yet bold look with a defined brow and deep red lip.”





SKIN PREP:

First, I applied Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer to prime and perfect skin.

COMPLEXION:
To even Miranda’s skin tone, I applied Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Makeup in Warm Sun Beige and used Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Makeup in Toasty Beige to contour and bring out her cheekbones.

Next, I used Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector to highlight under her eyes, cheek bones and cupid’s bow. I set with Ceramide Skin Smoothing Loose Powder.

For a dewy flush of color I mixed Ceramide Cream Blush in Nectar and Plum.

EYES:
Miranda’s eyes were softly enhanced with Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Truffle over the lids.

Then I swiped two coats of Grand Entrance Mascara over top and bottom lashes.

I added drama by using Beautiful Color Natural Eye Brow Pencil in Brownette to create a strong, defined brow.

LIPS:
To finish the look, I lined lips with Precision Glide Lip Liner in Naturel followed by Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lip Color in Scarlet for a statement lip.

Popular Posts