Skin Luminizer Foundation Ft. MaxFactor (Review & Swatches)

Hi there ladies!

Hope you all are doing great!
I am back with another Foundation review which was a sample sent to me and I was really excited to try it out.
I have been busy lately and was away from the blog!


This MaxFactor Skin Luminizer Foundation is just perfect for all skin types.
It is really easy to apply and the best thing is that it has a pump.Therefore the amount of foundation pumped is less likely to get wasted.Below are the swatches of the foundation before and after blending the foundation.



The Foundation applies quickly and gives a flawless finish to your skin.It gives a light to medium finish.Unlike other foundations it doesn't give a patchy look.It really blends into your skin.The color matched perfectly to my skin color.It stayed hours on my face giving it a luminous healthy glow. I usually apply it with my stippling brush from Glambox.


This is definitely a must have Foundation for day to day use.

Price : 97 AED
Point Of Sale : All leading beauty stores.



*Thank you to the PR Company for sending this in and the review is my honest opinion*


Popular Posts