The Revolutionary New Gel Manicure System Without The Light Ft. Sally Hansen

Hello Pretty ladies!

Sorry for posting after a long time as I was waiting for my big parcel to arrive from Dubai.

So, finally I got it yesterday and so wanted to review all the products which I recieved.

Lets go ahead and start the review.


From Left to right: 

❤ Pretty Piggy
  ❤ Manicure Gel Top Coat
 ❤ MAD Woman
       ❤ Naked Ambition from Stella           McCartney Show 2015

    Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes, a no-UV light nail polish claiming to last up to 14 days.They promote the use of the gel polish in combination with the gel top coat.

    I enjoy the wide brush, but the stem always seems to be coated in polish and doesn’t wipe off on the neck of the bottle very easily, often resulting in a bead of polish that creeps down the brush as you’re applying it.
The consistency of the polish is a little thin, but not drippy. Two coats were must, and on a couple of nails I found I really wanted a third coat. The top coat has a nice, thick consistency that easily spreads over the nail. No problems there.

Here is a swatch of  Pretty Piggy 


After applying the top coat I waited for it to dry at least for 2 minutes and later applied the top coat which came along with the two shades.
This color is definitely perfect for summer time manicures.

Swatch of  Mad Woman



Another pretty color for both manicure's and pedicures for winter time.
I didn't find hard to remove these nail colors,I just had to remove it with a cotton swab dipping it in my nail color remover.
I usually let the swab stay on my nail for couple of seconds and wipe it off.
Due to the dark color of the nail color I was afraid that it would stain my nails but surprisingly it didn’t.
I would highly recommend these nail paints perfect for all year long.

Last but not the least the color

  Naked Ambition is from 
Stella McCartney Collection 2015

Swatch of the Nail Color:



This is definitely a must have nail color for daily use.It also stays put but the formula is slightly runny, yet easy to apply,
I applied two coats followed by a Sally Hansen top coat.

  Price:  43aed for Miracle Lacquer, 45aed for Top Coat & 70aed for Duo    Pack (Nail Lacquer and Top Coat)
Available at:  Wojooh and Lifestyle

For the Naked Ambition :

  Price:  39AED
Point Of Sale:  Wojooh, lifestyle and Carrefour

Love Faiza :*


Popular Posts