RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Eyeliner Review

Hi there ladies!❤

I am here with another beauty product review and as my day doesn't start until I apply eyeliner which absolutely brightens up my eyes.



Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner has Intense color, ultimate control, draws the lines you want plus its highly pigmented liquid formula delivers a bold eye look.
This eyeliner has maximum control applicator which helps to create smooth and precise line around eye contour.

 It is smudge-proof, flake-proof, smear-proof and run- proof, long lasting formula up to 16 hours. Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested.The swatch is down below:


The best way to remove this eyeliner is to use a oil based makeup remover.

Definitely a must have eyeliner for everyday use and I always keep it in my mini makeup as I can't live without this eyeliner now.

Price: £5.25
Places where you can find it: Lifestyle, Boots, Carrefour and other pharmacies.

* Thank you to the PR team for sending this in and the reviews are 100% my original opinion.

Popular Posts