ANNEMARIE BÖRLIND Purifying Care Cleansing Gel

Hi there ladies!
It's been a while since i have reviewed a beauty product.I have been using this amazing cleansing gel  by ANNEMARIE BÖRLIND and i absolutely love it.I have been using it over a month now with my Olay regenerist and i have never felt my skin so soft and clear like this before.

Annemarie Börlind is the only skin care and cosmetic company in the US to hold an EcoControl Certificate. This brand has a wide range of products even for men.There are a couple of things I like about Annemarie Börlind: it has a broad spectrum of products that suit different skin types, its affordable (I can’t say that it’s cheap, but the average price across the range is lower than, for instance, Dr. Hauschka‘s, which is also natural and German), it has neat packaging, and most importantly, so far I've been pleased with each and every product I’d tried.
I usually cleanse my face before going to bed.Firstly i wet my face with water and use a small amount of cleansing gel on my face and with the help of Olay regenerist to deep cleanse my face.The cleansing gel has herbal extracts plus its PEG-free and it evens out your complexion,gives you a clear looking skin.It's a must have cleansing gel.
*Retail Price: 70 dhs
I got mine from Aster Pharmacy at Safeer Mall Ras al khaimah.

Popular Posts