Hi Ladies !
BB creams are being introduced by a lot of different companies and so i decided to hop in the same league of trying a new BB cream which is by Nivea's BB cream 5in1 Beautifying Moisturizer.

I have been waiting to get my hand's on this one.Today it arrived in my mail box.Thank you to Nivea's team for sending these in so i can review these.This BB cream came in a box with two lovely shades one was light and the other one was medium.
Nivea BB cream has 5in1 Beautifying moisturizing power it really evens out the skin tone and refines the pores as-well as covers any imperfection and illuminates the complexion.It also helps to protect the skin from sunlight as it has SPF 10 which is perfect for summer time.It gives light and fast absorbing moisture.

The BB cream has a really nice fragrance to it not over powering unlike other BB cream's.It is really easy to apply with finger tips however you can also use a brush.It applied really smoothly on my skin as my skin is combination to oily  it really made my skin oil free.Below you can see the swatches for the lighter shade.

The tube is really handy one can easily pop it in my purse and carry it around the retail price for this BB cream is 26 AED in the local market which is really reasonable.And the tube contains 50 ml of product which can last a long time.I would highly recommend  this BB cream if you have same skin type as mine.I am a huge fan of Nivea product's and the products have never let me down.It has really made my skin smooth and beautiful.
feel free to comment below and let me know how do you like my review on this product 
Thank you for dropping by :)

Popular Posts